Wordless Wednesday - Farm Truck

farm trucks hickory ridge studio

farm trucks hickory ridge studio


farm trucks hickory ridge studio

farm trucks hickory ridge studio

farm trucks hickory ridge studio

farm trucks hickory ridge studio


Farm trucks are the workhorse of the modern farm.  They haul the feed and seed and tote the tools that keep a tractor running or a fence fixed.  I grew up with several and still love to see a beat up old truck at the co-op or feed store getting loaded down with bailing twine and hydraulic fluid.

I may have left the farm, but a farm girl I'll always be.

*Notes - I don't know why these are so dark!  On my Mac they looked fine.  Rich and deep and full of pop.  Here just kinda dark.  Hmmmm......*

Comments

  1. So glad that I saw Mollie's comment on Facebook. Now I know about you and I can follow your blog. Love your pics.
    Malinda
    Columbus, MS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts