Six Month Pictures! And why yes they are late...

I have a hard time juggling.  I managed to take the pictures but have just now gotten around to editing them.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  Just a note about the luggage in the pictures.  the big suitcase belonged to my great grandfather's sister, Aunt Jack.  (This is the sister of the great grandfather who's first name was Allie. Confused yet?)  She was a neat lady who lived well into her 90's and after her death I was lucky enough to receive this suitcase.  I've used it for years to store fabric and love it to death.  I have no idea how old it is, but sometime in the far past someone replaced the handle with a length of rope.  It even has the original wooden clothes hangers that came with the suitcase.  The makeup case is from my grandmother's and I have no clue about it.  I made the tutu and the necklace.  So happy with these pics.  Hope you enjoy!

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio

6 month pictures hickory ridge studio



 

Comments

Popular Posts