Foodie Friday - A Quote

foodie fridays hickory ridge studio


Happy Friday my lovelies!  If you haven't been able to tell it's been a long hard week this week and while I have been cooking it hasn't been anything spectacular.  I do have some things I could post recipes for, but honestly I've been taking it easy this week.  I promise we'll hit it hard and get back to some proper posting next week, but until then I'll leave you with a fun little quote.  Erma Bombeck was a columnist and writer from the 1960s until the 1990s.  She published several books and this week has definitely not been a week where I would have waved off the dessert cart.  There may or may not have been some peanut butter cup consumption this week.....

Have a great weekend my lovelies!  The sun is streaming through the windows this morning, the rain is gone, and I think I see spring around the corner.  Until next time!

P.S. I have updated my recipes page with links to the three new recipes I have posted lately.  Just click "Recipe Box" at the top.  Thanks!!!!

dessert quote Hickory Ridge Studio

Comments

Popular Posts