Taking some time....

I

From church Sunday - some             monkey slept through the whole thing!

As I do from time to time I think I’m going to take some time away from the blog in April.  I’m going to at least post Wordless Wednesday posts because I can post those from my phone. I will also post my articles I’m writing for the newspaper, but I think I’m going to try and take April and get caught up on some of my backlog of photo editing.  I’m overwhelmed by how many pictures I took last year that are still sitting either on my laptop or on a card.  So instead of trying to edit pictures and write posts and research posts I’m going to just take some times to focus and edit pics and not stress out about creating so much content for the blog.  I’m also working on a couple of side projects and I’d like to commit some time to that.  Momma only got so much time yall.  

Thanks for sticking with me!








Comments

Popular Posts