Life and attitude change.....

For those that get to see me on a regular basis  you probably already know, but I am definitely feeling more myself day after day.  It's amazing what a job change can do for you.  I'm not going to go into detail here but needless to say it was the best thing I could have done for my sanity and well being. 

It has taken me a couple of months to come out from under my 'funk' for lack of a better term, but I'm getting there.  I don't come home at night and collapse in a mindless stupor in front of the TV, I have energy to do things like clean *gasp*, cook *gasp*, exercise *gasp*, and be creative *swoon*. 

I have also been catching up on some blogs and one that I love lately is The Southerly. 
I. love.this.blog.  Being very proud of being Southern and loving all things Eudora Welty, Walter Evans, and William Christenberry, etc. this blog is right up my alley.  Founder Rhiannon Leifheit Tyndell also has a blog I've read for years called Liebemarlene which is a cool, funky fashion blog.  Based in Atlanta she and her husband Drew Tyndell do the writing and photography and oh, Rhiannon also writes for the Oxford American.  So, it's well written, simply laid out, and beautiful.


I'm hoping I can get more in the swing of things with this blog.  I've got to get my computer screen repaired, it's shattered, which is a bummer when you only have about a 4x4 inch square of screen on which to edit pictures. 

But for the probably 3 people that read this blog I just wanted to say, HELLO!  I'm still here.  My head is back together and I'm hopefully back on track.

Have a beautiful day my lovelies!   


 
 
Apple Blossoms Webster co MS Hickory Ridge Studio

Comments

Popular Posts