Last minute gifts - for that hard to shop person

We all have that hard to shop for person in our lives, and usually it's a guy.  At least it is for me.  My two guys, the hubby and my daddy while I love them dearly are not that easy to shop for AT ALL!

So I've tried to be creative and come up with a few things they might like and thought I would share that with you.

1.  Kobalt Snake Light:  Get it at Lowe's



I love these!  I gave these last year and they were a total hit.  The magnets in them are really strong and the different settings give you light options for whatever you're doing.  My dad loves to hang his around his neck when he's out on the farm leaving his hands free to do whatever it is he's doing.

2.  Ebay gift cards



Everyone loves Ebay.  It's just a fact.  Pick your price and you can either ship a card through the mail or email the info directly to the recipient.

3. Portable Air Compressor get it at Auto Zone.



This is a really neat thing to just throw in the trunk or behind the seat and forget about.  It will air up tires in a reasonable amount of time and if you get this kind it has a strong light built in which would be great for helping to change tires in the dark or act as a marker light on a busy roadway.

4.  Dollar Shave Club.



Now this won't apply to the beard wearers in your family like my dad, but for my husband that would rather be clean shaven this is a great gift.  You can set up to have new razors sent out for as little as a dollar a month!  I never knew how expensive good razors were until I got married since my Dad has worn a full beard since before I was born.  This is a great plan for men like my husband that need a good quality razor to keep from having bumps and razor burn and hate the high price and the frustration of finding just the kind of razor you like.

5.  Omaha Steaks



99.99999% of men like a good steak.  I've purchased from them before and they ship fast and the product is great.  There's something there for every budget and you never know you might get lucky and get to share in a great steak or two.

Maybe that gave you a couple of ideas and most of these you can find online so they don't even require wrapping.  I guess you could print out the confirmation and box that up now that I think about it.  Merry Christmas Yall!

Comments

Popular Posts