Daily Inspiration


 


Another photographer I found in college was Michael Eastman. He has several books out and they are definitely worth a look. Especially his book depicting horses, Horses Photographs. I love this book. I think I would like it even if it wasn't about horses. It's absolutely gorgeous. (It doesn't help I went through a toning stage in college. Ah the acrid smell of sepia toner.)

He also has a book out called Vanishing America, which is where this image is from. His website is beautiful as well, please go take a look.

Hope your week is going well my lovelies. We here in central Mississippi are enjoying a VERY unseasonable cool spell. I almost called into work sick this morning just so I could drink coffee on my patio. I haven't wanted to sit outside much and lounge since oh about April. I have a nice big post planned for Friday. It even has research! Be impressed. It's probably the first thing I've done even the slightest research for since 2005.

Until then, be sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts