Bee Hives

On the place I keep my horses one of the local bee keepers placed bee hives this year.  I've noticed more and more people in the county are getting into keeping bees which is a good thing. 

And I'm one of those weird people that just likes bees, me and Emily Dickinson.   

Bee Hives Hickory Ridge Studio

Bee Hives Hickory Ridge Studio

Bee Hives Hickory Ridge Studio

Bee Hives Hickory Ridge Studio

Bee Hives Hickory Ridge Studio
 
As I live in the prairie I think this poem appropriate to close today.
 
To Make a Prairie
by Emily Dickinson
 
To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee,
One clover, and a bee.
And revery.
The revery alone will do,
If bees are few. 
 
It's overvcast, cloudy, and I'm just about ready to call a do-over on the week and it's only Tuesday.  Hope your week is going better my lovelies. 

 


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts