A Week of Rest



Hello my lovelies!

I will be taking a week off this week.  Not that I don't have tons to talk about and lots of pictures (because I do) but I am feeling a little overwhelmed lately with all that "_I_" have put on my plate.  I push myself too hard sometimes and have to remember to take a little break now and again.

I'm not getting paid to write this blog and the little bit I make from ads is literally pennies.  I do this because I love it.  I love sharing my beautiful Mississippi with people around the world and sharing my thoughts by writing.  Thank you to everyone that has commented lately, it definitely adds fuel to the fire and lets me know that people like what I'm doing.

So, this week I'm going to take a little time for me.  Not stress about blog posts and just push this week's content down to next week (yes I have been trying to plan out my months content ahead of time huge nerd alert) and we'll start anew the first week of March.

Have a fantastic week and we'll see ya next week!

Comments

Popular Posts