Make it Mondays - Postponed

Make it Mondays at Hickory Ridge Studio


Will have to be postponed this week...

I've been trying to get things back together for my Etsy store and I'm slightly discouraged.  I just can't seem to find the time to do things anymore.  I sat down tonight and was going to post some older jewelry I had made for the store and had never posted or didn't sell and it's been so long that some things need cleaned, some things need to be slightly re-worked, and some things just need to simply be remade. 

That means I might as well just take all new pictures of everything at one time since I have new stuff that needs to be photographed.

Whine, whine, whine.  Get our your violins.  There are starving children in Malaysia and all that.   

Have a good night my lovelies.  I'll get out of funk, never you worry.  I'm just a little down.  I'll get over it.  Maybe it's the lack of sunshine.  Maybe it's the cold.  Sigh.  Come on spring.

Stupid groundhog. 

Comments

Popular Posts