Thankful Mondays Returns - Part 5

     

Thankful Mondays Return - Part 5

This is the last week for Thankful Mondays.   Thank you for following along and if you’re just stumbling on to this, I’ll post a link to the previous weeks entries at the bottom of the post.  

This last week I’d like to say how thankful I am for you.  Yes you, gentle reader.  

I’ve gained a few local folks that have started reading lately and everyone has been so nice with their comments.  Many have not only been nice but encouraging as well.  Thank you.  

To my dear internet blogging friends I’ll thank you again.  It’s amazing how blogging can bring together the most unlikely people.  You all are all so talented.  Your pictures are always so interesting. Your words are always just so good.   You all inspire me daily.  

And a special thank you to my family.  My Mom and Dad are always so encouraging and never tire of my questions about family, local history, and generally just never get tired of me.  And thank you to my husband for putting up with me!  I know I’m probably the local weirdo by now and I have no doubt that your friends probably give you a hard time about what I do and still you put up with me and encourage me.  Thanks babe.  

Thank you again for reading, commenting, and being my readers.  OnwardS and upwards dear friends.   I thank each and every one of you for your friendship and never failing kindness.  Until next time my lovelies, know that you are loved, know that you are appreciated, and know that you are the most perfect of God’s creation.


Other entries in this year's series:
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

Comments

Popular Posts