Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup



I love Ree Drummond, don't you?  Ree, better known on the internet as the Pioneer Woman lives on a ranch in Oklahoma, has a hunky husband, a passel of the cutest kids ever, and cooks food that is out of this world.  I was a fan before the books and the tv show and my love has grown even more after seeing how real and funny she is on tv.  What can I say, she's pretty darn awesome.  I'd love to be her girlfriend if for nothing else than the opportunity to go take photographs on her beautiful ranch.   

I hope she doesn't mind but I want to share her chicken tortilla soup recipe.  It is the absolute bomb.  I'm not usually a big taco soup fan, but this is chicken tortilla soup and it's hands down the best I've ever had.  It's no fail, takes just a little bit of time, but it's well worth the effort. 

Tortilla Soup Hickory Ridge Studio
My bowl from last night, yum!
I am not even going to try and write up the recipe here. Please click HERE and go to The Pioneer Woman site as it has all the directions with tons of pictures to make sure your soup is a success too! Ree's page is beautiful and her stories and sense of humor will have you cracking up. I definitely suggest that you do not read at the computer while drinking anything. I will not be held responsible for ruined keyboards or sticky screens. Have a great day my loves and I will hopefully have another recipe for you tomorrow that you can take tomorrow night to your New Years Eve bash!

Until later my lovelies!

Comments

Popular Posts