A little validation....

Sometimes I doubt myself.  I doubt my ability as a photographer.  I look at other people's pictures and despair.  Am I just kidding myself?  I like what I do and then I compare it against other's work and feel defeated.  And then something nice like this happens. 


I submitted a picture to the Mississippi Women Bloggers Page and my picture was used for the Wordless Wednesday post.  If you are a woman blogger in Mississippi, think about joining this wonderful group of ladies.  They will promote your page on several different social media platforms, but above all it is a great group of bloggers. 

I'm excited about my photography for the first time in years and though I may never make a "name" for myself I can at least enjoy myself and show my work online.  You never know what might happen!

Comments

Popular Posts