Planting tomatoes

 

 

 



It's amazing how much a little girl can change in such a short amount of time. These pictures were taken back in May when we were planting tomatoes. She is such a mischievous little thing and such fun to be around. There was a little dirt eating that day and we went home with dirt I think everywhere a little girl can get dirt, but she had so much fun. I love that she loves to be outside. I love that she doesn't mind getting dirty. I love that she approaches everything with such enthusiasm that it makes me smile just to watch her. Needless to say we have fun whatever it is that we do.

I hope your week has gone well and your weekend is full of good things. I'm going to spend some time with my mom's family. Not under the best of circumstances (a funeral) but it will be good to see family that I haven't seen in a long time. Stay cool my lovelies, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts