Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter.  This is the first year that we took Allie to Easter Service, even though she's two.  I had her the Thursday before Good Friday in 2012 and last year....no just no.  She's a barely contained force of nature as it is so I just couldn't face a church service last year with her.  Sorry not sorry.

We had a great time, Allie in her new dress that was a birthday present from her Mawmaw, and JJ and I in our Sunday best.  There was an Easter egg hunt after church and then just a small lunch for us at home.  It was lovely.

Finding those Easter eggs!
Walking with Daddy over to where the big kids were
All someone wanted was candy not more pictures
One more picture with Daddy
He is not here:  for he is risen, as he said.  Matthew 28:6 KJV 

Have a wonderful Monday my lovelies!

Comments

Popular Posts