Thankful Mondays in November - Post 1




Every Monday in November I am going to try and post some things I am thankful for. For this first thankful post I would like to say I am thankful for YOU.

I am thankful for you the reader. All four or five of you, lol, that take the time to pull up this blog and look at my pictures and read my words. I've taken several years away from blogging and have gone in a much different direction than before. Thank you for being receptive to that. I'm not one to walk up to you and say, hey I took this picture, made this dress, made these earrings, or drew this picture. I'm very self conscious. Writing a blog like this is an exercise for me to put myself and my work more out in the public view.

Those of you that have commented, sent messages, or just by visiting and my seeing my page views increase have encouraged me more than you know. I have things I want to accomplish in life that don't revolve around horses. I know right? Hard to imagine. This blog has helped me see that maybe those little dreams could one day become reality.

I thank you for that.

If you have something you would like to see more of, or if you have a question I would be glad to answer them. Leave a comment below or send me an email, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you again. Time is precious and I appreciate your spending a little bit of it with me.

Comments

Popular Posts