I was nominated!

The very sweet Emily at Pumpkin Emily Smiles has nominated me for the Liebster Award!  Thanks so much Emily!

The Rules Are:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog. 
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Let the nominees know you nominated them.

11 Random Facts About Me

1. I've broken two bones, my wrist and collar bone in riding accidents
2.  I play the piano, horribly.
3. I attempt to play the guitar, horribly.
4. I can probably recite The Man from Snowy River.
5. I do not like dill pickles on anything.
6. I owned the same horse for 19 years.
7. I'd like to write a novel someday.
8. I haven't sang solo in public in years and wish I had never stopped.
9. I've seriously dated one man, and then I married him!
10. My dream job would to be an anthropologist.
11. I once rolled a truck from a standstill.

My Questions For My Nominees

1. What's your favorite anime or cartoon?
Anime would be The Big O (because I am old), and my favorite cartoon would be the X-Men series from the 1990's (again because I am old).  

2. What's your favorite type of music?
It's a toss up between country and classic rock.  

3. If you could listen to a band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Probably Willie Nelson. 

4. What's your favorite animal?
A horse.  duh.  :)

5. What country would you like to visit?
Great Britain because then I could visit England, Scotland, Whales, and Ireland like I've always dreamed. 

6. If you could live in any country or city, where would you live?
As boring as this may be I'd live where I grew up.  

7. What's your favorite band or singer?
I have too many.  TOO MANY.  I will not restrict myself to just one. 

8. What's your favorite thing to do?
Anything involving a horse. Barrel Racing, trail riding, or working cows.  

9. What's your favorite day of the week?
Saturday. 

10. What's your favorite childhood TV show?
Childhood would have to be SheRa Princess of Power!  (I am carbon dating myself now.)

11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, what or who would it be?
Machu Picchu in Peru. 

My Questions For My Nominees

1. What's your current favorite TV show.
2. What's your favorite type of music?
3. You're going to be stranded on a desert island, you can take one thing, what?
4. What's your favorite animal?
5. What country would you like to visit?
6. If you could live in any country or city, where would you live?
7. What's your favorite book?
8. What's your favorite thing to do?
9. What's your favorite day of the week?
10. Skirts or pants?
11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, what or who would it be?

My Nominations

Yes I'm short but I'm also short on time so there.  

Thanks so much for thinking of me Emily!
Have a great weekend my lovelies!




Comments

Popular Posts