Slacking

Spending time with a monkey in the garden.
  

Yes, I've been slacking lately.

And then again I haven't. 

This and early fall are my favorite times of year. I love that the daylight is lasting longer. I love that it's warm and sunny and hasn't yet started feeling like a sauna every single day from 7:00 a.m. until late at night. During the summer here it can still be over 90 with high humidity at 10:00 p.m.  So I've been playing with horses, and taking pictures, and spending time with Allie outside before it gets too hot to do so. With our three day weekend coming up maybe I can get a little something done. Maybe I'll feel a little motivated to type up all the blog posts I have written in my notebooks. 

I'm definitely not making any promises. 
Have a beautiful day my lovelies!  

Comments

Popular Posts