My favorite time of year...

It's one of my favorite times of year.  Spring is in the air, the days are getting longer and warmer, and it's baseball season.  Some of my favorite sports are horses, racing, and wrestling but I also love baseball.  If they had let me play that in school I might have even played a sport in high school.  Friday night we went to the ball field, braved the cold (oh so cold!), and watched one of our little buddies play baseball.  It's his senior year so I wanted to get some pics.  (He's not in these, but I'll share some more of him later.)





In other news me and the hubby have been on a mission this weekend.  We took our huge king size bed down and gave it to a friend.  We finally got a bed put up we got four years ago from my sweet mother in law.  This has been residing in Allie's room so with that out of the way we were able to take her baby bed down and set up a big girl bed!  I am absolutely exhausted though.  You know how it is when you move furniture you have to clean and vacuum and dust and purge and rearrange and throw away, etc., etc,, etc.  My calves and feet are sooo sore!  But we have a new beautiful four poster bed and Allie has a Minnie Mouse bed.  All is good.  I just hope you all know I won't hit a lick at a snake tonight.  Have a great Monday lovelies!

Comments

Popular Posts