Foodie Friday - Quick Quiche



I have a few pantry staples I just won't do without.  Those are self rising flour, eggs, milk, and cheese.  With those simple things you can make so many, many things.  When I want a quick supper that will make leftovers for lunch to take to work the next day I look to quiche.  You can adapt it to just about any meat or vegetable combo, but the recipe for today is quiche at it's simplest form. 

I hope you like it and if you make it let me know!  And if you don't like it, let me know that too I always like improving my recipes. 


quick quiche Hickory Ridge Studio


Quick Ham & Cheese Quiche

Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.

1/4 cup butter melted
1 cup of milk
2 eggs
3/4 cup of self rising flour
1 to 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
1 cup of cubed ham
Prepared frozen pie crust or refrigerated pie crust

Mix everything together until well combined, pour into your prepared crust and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.  Let set for 5 minutes after removing from the oven and enjoy!

I like to serve this with a light soup or salad.  It makes a great breakfast, lunch, or supper.  Look, quiche is just good any time of day.  Ok?  Ok.  There are also so many different variations.  I have made this with green onions, ham, and cheese.  I've made it with chicken, broccoli, and cheese.  I've put mushrooms in it.  I've seen it made with sun dried tomatoes.  I think you get it.  The sky's the limit.  Have fun! 

Have a great Friday my lovelies!

Comments

Popular Posts