Make it Mondays - ETSY.COM STORE BACK OPEN!



Once upon a time I had an etsy.com store.  Life happened, a new job, a baby, and well stuff.  I let the store go because I didn't have the time or the inclination but lately I have found myself wanting to get it back going again.

My original goal was to have it going by February 1st and that just didn't happen.  But last week I was able to get some stuff done and set myself the goal of getting 10 items up on the site by Monday.  I've only got about an hour to spare but I did it!  Yea for setting goals!

I'd love it you would take a look and let me know what you think.  Thanks so much to all my new followers on Pinterest lately and your lovely comments.  Hope you had a great Monday my lovelies and now I'm headed to bed!

Click here to see my etsy store!

Comments

Popular Posts