Deerbrook Soybeans Noxubee County Mississippi

 
Soybeans Deerbrook RD Noxubee County MS



Soybeans Deerbrook RD Noxubee County MS



I've been really lucky this summer to capture some beautiful sunsets while out in the county feeding the horses. These beans are on Deerbrook Road out in Noxubee County about fifteen minutes from my house. The pictures just do not do justice to how beautiful it was that afternoon. There was a thunder boomer coming in and heat lightening was popping every so often. Small simple things like this make me happy and is reason number 1328 why I would not do well living in a big city. Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday. Fall is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. Out in the yard with Allie yesterday walking around you could just smell it in the air.

I hope you have been keeping up with me on Instagram as I am participating in the Mississippi Women Bloggers photo a day challenge in September.  The prompts are fun and it's a nice challenge to share a picture every day. 

Until next time my lovelies!

Comments

Popular Posts