Link Up Monday

 
 
I don't know about yall but I've definitely got a holiday hangover - and no it's not from too many adult beverages.  I'm just plain wore out from driving, cooking, eating, staying up too late, and getting up too early.  So I'm taking it easy today and sharing a link with you. 
 
I'm a member of Mississippi Women Bloggers, and submitted a recipe to them a few weeks ago for my Sweet Potato Pie.  They ran it Friday on their blog and with all the hussle and bussle of the day I missed it, so go check it out today!  I know Thanksgiving is over but Christmas (ugh!) is coming up and this would be perfect for your holiday table. 
 
http://www.mississippiwomenbloggers.com/sweet-potato-pie-foodie-friday/
 
 
I have really enjoyed being a part of Mississippi Women Bloggers.  I've met some wonderful people and the posts are always well done and interesting.  Go have a look even if you don't like pie.
 
(But if you don't like pie, what kind of person are you?)
 
Have a great day my lovelies!  I've got a big cup of coffee and hopefully I can get it together by lunch.  Until next time!
 


Comments

Popular Posts