Deep Fried Kuzdu


Good Monday morning my lovelies! I hope your weekend was as glorious as mine. Lounging, cooking, staying inside, sewing, and watching Netflix was just what I needed. I'll be out and about next weekend, but it was wonderful just to stay inside and watch the thermometer this weekend.

I have a link for you this Monday to Deep Fried Kudzu. I think I found this blog a month or two ago by doing a search for southern photography blogs. It's run by the extremely nice Ginger who has been kind enough to let me add her to my list of links. She runs a beautiful site and was recently in Columbus, MS for a visit.

Her current post is on some beautiful southern churches.

St Lukes Jacksonville, AL Deep Fried Kudzu

St. Luke's Jacksonville, AL from Deep Fried Kudzu
 
Go give her site a visit!  It's lovely and full of interesting things about the south you might not have known.  Who knew that the Queen of the Gypsies is buried in Meridian, MS?  Hope you day is going well and until next time! 


 

Comments

Popular Posts