Waiting in silence


It's hard to imagine this was just a few months ago. The afternoon I took these the light was fading, a storm was blowing up, and the wind was whipping around me. I was doing the trick I learned in competitive target shooting where you breathe out and at the last of the exhalation you pull the trigger or in my case the shutter. Works great. Keeps your body still and helps you hit a target or take a clear photo with low light and a slow shutter speed.

It's handy sometimes the things you learn.

Early Spring Fields Hickory Ridge Studio

Early Spring Fields Hickory Ridge Studio



These fields are filled with soybeans now, bright and green.  I love how green everything is this time of year, but I also love the beauty of thse cutover fields.
Have a wonderful day my lovelies. 

  

Comments

Popular Posts