Happy Anniversary


Seven years ago today I married a pretty good fella.  Love ya to the moon and back babe!
Believe it or not it was grey and overcast in the morning just like today.  It came a monsoon right before the ceremony and I had to be driven around to the front of the church in his uncle's SUV and walk up the front steps of the church with my dress slung over my arm under an umbrella.  The sun came out as we finished our vows and was shining bright when we left the church.  It wasn't fancy (like me haha!) but it was just what I wanted, beautiful and simple.  That's how I hope we live our life together beautifully and simply.  Loving each other and our little girl and not worrying about all that other "stuff" because that's just what it is stuff. 

I love you.  Happy Anniversary!

Comments

  1. aw, this is so sweet. you two are so adorable.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail! He's funny and sweet just how I like them. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts